We are Social
We highly recommend that you like our Official Facebook Page to get instant updates.
Click on the Like Button Below!
2017 ©mpce.in. ALL Rights Reserved.
Report Ragging Activity:
M P COLLEGE OF EDUCATION IS A RAGGING FREE CAMPUS
As you know it is mandatory as per the Hon. Supreme Court & UGC/AICTE Regulations that all students have to fill an Anti Ragging Affidavit each year.
If you have not submitted two affidavits on Rs. 10 stamp paper, then complete the following steps.
1. Go to the website www.antiragging.in
2. Fill the Affidavits ONLINE.
3. You will receive the Affidavits in your e-
4. Make sure that there is "REFERENCE NUMBER" printed on the top of the Affidavits.
5. Take Print-
6. Submit both the Afffidavits to the College's Office.
* Any act of ragging must be reported to college authorities or online immediately.
Ragging can result in:
|Students D.El.Ed. 17-19|
|Students B.Ed. 14-15|
|Students B.Ed. 15-17|
|Library & Labs|
|Man Power D.El.Ed.|
|Man Power B.Ed.|
|Man Power Non Academic|
|Rules & Regulations|
|Aims & Objectives|
|Fees & Funds|